The first batch of 790 Adventure suffered some common issues. Those will be fixed over time, but if you get a new bike it’s a good idea to check if you are affected by some.
- Coolant leak
- Double check the bash plate install
- Early clutch failures
- Faulty Brake Light Switch sensor
- Fuel gauge not working
- Fuel tank full of crap
- Full tank indicated but out of fuel?!?
- Gear lever linkage screws not tightened properly
- Oil leak
- Rear shock failure
- Software bug, lights stay on
- Triple clamp not tight enough
- Water/Fog in instrument panel
- Water leaking from the exhaust
- What is this grommet for?
Everything powered by electricity, and all the driving assistances
Everything not really necessary, but nice for comfort, performance or just showing off.
Practical gear for travelling in style
What are the differences between the various models, and how to maintain your bike.
Protecting your bike from the vagaries of driving. On and off road.
Alarms, locks and associated systems
Stuff that will not fit anywhere else.