December 10 2019
- Moved some articles from one category to another: Horn and Aux lights to electrical, ABS cable protection to protections. Old URLs are redirected, your bookmarks are safe.
December 8 2019
- Updated the power article with a link to a video showing how to dismantle the headlight.
- Updated the price of the Chappel bash plate (It’s going down!)
- Added a bit about the interaction of the cruise control with the traction control.
- Added a link to seal cleaning advice.
- Added a whole article on Navigation towers.
- I’ve installed heated grips on my bike, using the Slaven Racing throttle tube: Works, but the tube needs part of it to be ground away.
November 28 2019
- Clarified the article on how to reach the power connectors.
- Added the Lion GPS mount
- Updated the aux light article by fixing the KTM option pic, and adding some offerings from Lion.
- Added rade garage screen pricing details.
- Added a pic of the KTM crap flap
- Added a video about the clutch freeplay
November 18 2019
- Added an entry about the much discussed clutch issues on some rare bikes..
November 14 2019
- The feature you don’t know you wanted until you see it in action: the picture on the home page now rotates through the various models. Fancy…
November 12 2019
- Added more info about the ergo seat, and a link to seat concepts.
- Added the ergo seat install manual.
- Added a link to the GPR “compatible” exhaust melting the turn signal.
- Added the AltRider skid plate.
- Added a small note about the SWMotech centerstand clanking noise.
- Added link to installs of the GIVI light mounts.
- Added a link to an install video of the AS3 skid plate
- First published price on preorder for the AXP bash plate.
- Added a lots of data on replacement lowered replacement footpegs, Thanks to Kubcat who did all the research on that one!
October 30 2019
- Added an alternative choice to fuel caps.
This site has been hacked a week or so ago. And was for a while serving spam according to some geo localization rules. Of course my own geo location was not targeted, so I didn’t notice at all… Thanks to the people who send me messages to let me know.
After a fine tuned scan of the site pages I found weird code in plenty of places. I still don’t know how the intrusion happened, but after cleaning up the mess I installed supplemental security measures, turned off a bunch of services I didn’t use, and buttoned up the installation.
If you were affected by the outage, please accept my apologies. I hate spammers, and being ambushed while visiting my site is not something I wished to happen.
October 27 2019
- Updated centerstand with more details about the TrailStar gadget.
- Updated bash plates.
- Added BDCW rear rack.
- Fixed an error about the non-compatibility of levers from the duke 790.
- Completely revamped the seats article with the seat height of all KTM options on both models.
October 24 2019
- Typo fix in luggage.
- Updated AXP in protections.
- Added another clutch extender gadget.
- Updated Vanasche distributor in Europe.
- Added a link to another install of the HDB hand guards
- Added Mivv to aftermarket exhausts.
- Added multiple ways to mount an aftermarket light.
- Updated centerstand with the outback motortech and the trail stand.
October 19 2019
- Added an entry about the failing rear shock stories going around.
- Updated AXP and Bumot bottom protection.
- Updated XRC steering damper.
October 13 2019
- Clarified Enduro Engineering bottom protection.
October 6 2019
- Reformated the GPS mount page, fixed the erroneous price on the Vanasche billet aluminium mount.
October 4 2019
October 1st 2019
- Updated air filters with pics and more details about the Unifilter.
- Updated Mosko in luggage.
- Added Rade/Garage carbon plate, updated prices.
- There is now a facebook page where I post those updates too.
September 25 2019
- I get it people: Vanasche is a US company. Sorry. Stop sending me emails.
- Two new bashplates (and I know, rade garage is planning one in carbon, but until it is somewhere I can link to, it’s not in the FAQ).
September 24 2019
- Added the cold start procedure.
September 21 2019
- New entry on brake/clutch controls (short levers, clutch finger…)
- Added new entries to third party luggage, sorted in alphabetical order.
- Some copy editing on center stand.
- Added an entry on aftermarket steering dampers
- Added a ling to another aux lights install.
September 20 2019
- Added a new GPS mount (Orange!)
- Started an article on side stand.
- Added a GIVI & Madstad options to windshields.
September 10 2019
- A complete revamp of the available slip-ons. Added new models, sorted them, etc…
- Added a new crap flap
- Added an entry about the canister vent being correctly in place (and linked it from the bash plate install check).
September 6 2019
- Added a new skid plate.
September 5 2019
- Added the Twalcom offering to crap flap (Thanks Henning for the link!)
August 29 2019
August 26 2019
- Fixed chain tension, the procedure for lifting was incorrectly documented.
- Added a replacement throttle tube to heated grips.
August 25 2019
August 22 2019
- Added the screw fuel cap alternative to the fuel cap hack.
- Added Happy Trail to third party luggage.
- Added AS3 performance bash plate to bottom protections.
August 17 2019
- Added a pic of the Givi mount on a bike.
- Added a Denali mount to auxiliary lights.
- Added an entry about chain tension.
- Added an entry about tires.
- Renamed the Model category into Model and Maintenance.
August 13 2019
- Added fuel cap hack.
August 12 2019
- Added the GIVI answer to GPS mounts.
- Added Cruise Control to Models.
- Updated and reformatted Hand guard.
- Simplified and clarified the two luggage articles.
- Updated models and documents with link to KTM image bank.
- Replaced the front page image from a R to a Rally.
August 10 2019
- Updated crash bars, again. Actually revamped the whole thing.
- Updated Fuel tank covers.
- Updated horns with denali mini
- Updated Hand guards with an Acerbis install.
- Updated Puig in windshields
- Added Toolkit.
August 9 2019
- Updated Heated grip.
- Added new bash plates and lower protection.
- Updated air filters with unifilter offering.
- Added KTM additional light offering
- Added Keychain 🙂
- Updated Models with a remark about mirrors
July 29 2019
- KTM Center stand part numbers available.
- Added the Zumo valve caps to TMPS.
- Add the bash plate reinforcement form touratech to Bash Plate.
- Added Remus to the list of slip ons, updated wings.
- Updated tank bags
- Updated horn
- Updated power connectors
- Added Hepco-Becker to luggages and crash bars.
- Updated headlight guards.